Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tsunami - Video By Kamal Kang

0 Posted by Rana Gill
Tsunami - Video By Kamal Kang
Dear Friends, bringing out to you another video of ninth track of my first punjabi album "Jhanjharan De Bol". This song, a unique song in itself, has been written by my good friend Kamal Kang who also lives in Canada and he has been the keen person to make a video of this song. Well, in description of this song, i must say that it is a conversation between Tsunami and the fortunate ones who did face this disaster and were lucky enough to remain on this earth. When the news of Tsunami fell in my ears, i was very dejected to know about it. Me and Kamal used to talk on this matter while we were on work. After three-four days, Kamal came up with this song and i liked it very much. A desire to sing this song and dedicate it to all affected people arose strongly in my heart.

While this album was being recorded i was advised by many not to record this song, since it did not suit its theme. Instead advises came to add any other dance track. Being firm and determined i stuck to my wish and recorded it. On the contrary, this song, before it was recorded, had been popular among the listeners in my area. In fact it was sung in few public places and the money thus collected was donated to Tsunami victims. Also i had a chance to sing it live in two-three radio stations and it was liked by many listeners. Radio host then called me afterwards and thanked me and Kamal for this song. Now when the CD has been released and is in markets now, it is being played in various radio stations, which in a way is a dedication to Tsunami victims in true sense, not just by me and my friend, but by all the listeners. I really feel proud that my voice has been a medium for this great cause.

My message to all my dear friends - We never know when natural disasters will come our way and change our lives completely forever. So every moment we must remember God and be thankful to Him. Lastly, I am very thankful to my friend for writing this song, giving me the chance to sing it and also for making and sharing the video as without him i would not be able to express myself. I hope you will like it and eagerly awaiting your valuable comments.

Kamal Kang Links:
Webpage: http://kamalkang.blogspot.com
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/kangjagir




© Rana Gill (Singer, Composer and Writer

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Random Posts

Blog Stats

Active Readers

My Social Networks

| Rana Gill (Singer, Composer and Writer) © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Back To Top |