Thursday, December 17, 2009

Introducing My First Punjabi Album "Jhanjharan De Bol" on www.ranagill.net

0 Posted by Rana Gill

Hello Friends,

I am Rana Gill at present residing in Canada, but the roots are still in Punjab. I love music which is above any caste and religion. Music gives comfort to my soul and i love my mother tongue 'Punjabi language'. So with the inspiration of my childhood love 'music and singing' and my passion to 'write' poems and songs mostly in my mother tongue, i am in front of you with my first punjabi album "Jhanjharan De Bol". This album was my long awaited dream which has taken shape now because of my mother's silent wishes for me and grace of God. Every song of this album is penned with heartfelt emotions and sentiments and hope it will match taste of all age groups. But last track - Tsunami song is dedicated to those people who lost their lives in this natural disaster. My good friend, Mr. Kamal Kang (Canada) who is also the writer of this song has very beautifully expressed feelings of those fortunate living ones who have lost their families in Tsunami. I would also like to mention contribution of my friend Ricky Bacra (Canada) who have given final touch ups to music of this album.

My hearty thanks to my family and friends who supported me whenever i needed. My special thanks to my friend, Charan Thakur, without his kind help and initiative this album would not have reached to you. Also he is going to release my first devotional album SAI TERE HAZAARON NAAM with his company called Cosmo Royalz Music Entertainment soon.

I hope that you will enjoy to listen songs of punjabi album. Your valuable reviews and suggestions are warmly welcomed.

You can catch me on www.ranagill.net
E-Mail Me : mail@ranagill.net
Call Me : +1 604 537 4199


© Rana Gill (Singer, Composer and Writer

If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark this Post using your favorite Bookmarking service:
Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Random Posts

Blog Stats

Active Readers

My Social Networks

| Rana Gill (Singer, Composer and Writer) © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Back To Top |